Terms and Privacy Policies
Welcome to www.IndiaOPD.com
Services are subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
Congratulations on your decision to use the services provided by www.IndiaOPD.com . By subscribing to or using any of our
services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms,
regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to
be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These
Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the
Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under
the Information Technology Act of 2000.] and available for reference on Government
Of India’s official Website http://meity.gov.in/
(Address last cross-checked and verified date: 19-05-2020).
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean QuSys Ventures Private Limited and/or www.IndiaOPD.com and its affiliates.
a) www.IndiaOPD.com is an Internet based cloud portal licensed by QuSys Ventures Private Limited, a limited liability company
registered by Registrar Of Companies under MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, GOVERNMENT
OF INDIA [Pursuant to sub-section (2) of section 7 and sub-section (1) of
section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies
(Incorporation) Rules, 2014] vide Corporate Identity Number of the company
U93090MH2019PTC332252 Dated 25th October 2020.in the city of Nagpur
, Maharashtra State, INDIA, Pincode 440022 under
State and Indian laws as applicable. Currently www.IndiaOPD.com is the creation
and management ( online Appointments, Prescription, Report Generation,
Payments, of a directory of Healthcare Professionals like Doctors, Medical
Specialists, AYUSH Medicine Practitioners, Health Care Centers,
Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Diagnostic & Testing Labs like Pathology
Laboratories & Radiology Laboratories, Medical Tourism companies and
Facilitators, Document Digitization, Tele Medicine, Medical Instruments manufacturers,
distributors, dealers, and other entities dealing directly or indirectly with
Health/Medical Profession, Medical and Pharmaceutical companies) to enable
users of this website to access information on the above medical and health
Care Centres (hereafter "user/customer") of IndiaOPD,
such as photographs, map, audio, video or any other information relating to
them that the doctor or medical facility deems appropriate and that
www.IndiaOPD.com consider deem appropriate and contemporary to offer for the
betterment of all or any one or not all in the entire medical/healthcare
ecosystem for the betterment of the Health of the human race.
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.IndiaOPD.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
2. User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify www.IndiaOPD.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. www.IndiaOPD.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2. You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online APPOINTMENT or REGISTRATION on the Website. www.IndiaOPD.com uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with www.IndiaOPD.com is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online subscription/payment history/details that You make from the Website. Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card / Net Banking / Debit Card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same.
3. Services Offered:
www.IndiaOPD.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). Some of the services enables users to seek Appointment , Purchase Medicines, pay Consulting Charges, pay in advance for any new facilities or above facilities from subscribed or registered Healthcare Professionals like Doctors, Medical Specialists, AYUSH Medicine Practitioners, Health Care Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Diagnostic & Testing Labs like Pathology Laboratories & Radiology Laboratories, Medical Tourism companies and Facilitators, Medical Instruments manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and other entities dealing directly or indirectly with Health/Medical Profession. The Services can be vailed and/or products purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. (which are found on the URL http:// www.IndiaOPD.com, and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
5. Limited User:
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that www.IndiaOPD.com name is stated as the source and prior written permission of www.IndiaOPD.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
6. User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload information, facts and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not :
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; (b) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; (c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; (d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer; (e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; (f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; (g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; (h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; (i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and (j) violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
7. User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.IndiaOPD.com.
8. Exactness Not Guaranteed:
www.IndiaOPD.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the provided by the user. The quality or correctness or authentication of Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the service, merchandise brand, size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that www.IndiaOPD.com will send an approval request via the email address, which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 48 Hours of it being sent to you. www.IndiaOPD.com may re-request that you accept a Product/Service alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via www.IndiaOPD.com’s method of payment.
9. Intellectual Property Rights:
a) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.IndiaOPD.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to www.IndiaOPD.com without obtaining authorization from www.IndiaOPD.com in writing.
b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Services. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
10. Links To User, Third Party, Customer or Franchisee Sites:
11. Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Www.IndiaOPD.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Www.IndiaOPD.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Www.IndiaOPD.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Www.IndiaOPD.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Www.IndiaOPD.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the control of www.IndiaOPD.com . The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Www.IndiaOPD.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.IndiaOPD.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms. 2. In no event shall www.IndiaOPD.com , its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not www.IndiaOPD.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, www.IndiaOPD.com entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You for any specific Voucher or product or service, under which the unlikely liability arises.
Prices for solutions / products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at www.IndiaOPD.com 's discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Www.IndiaOPD.com 's shipment to the shipping carrier.
a) www.IndiaOPD.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically. b) Notwithstanding Section 15.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until www.IndiaOPD.com chooses to terminate them. c) If you or www.IndiaOPD.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, www.IndiaOPD.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and www.IndiaOPD.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. d) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
16. Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Republic Of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at NAGPUR, State of MAHARASHTRA, India.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
18. Report Abuse:
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to Viren@QuSys.co.in.
Copyright in this Website belongs to QuSys Ventures Private Limited ("www.IndiaOPD.com"). www.IndiaOPD.com also uses contents of their vendors and third parties as well who might not be the original owners of copyright therein. The users should assume that standard copyright protection applies to all materials, services and contents displayed on the Website. Any redistribution, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents featured in the Website in any form is prohibited. You may display, print, or download the contents to a local hard disk extracts for your personal, non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. You are not permitted, except with the express written consent of www.IndiaOPD.com, to distribute or commercially exploit the contents on this Website. You are also prohibited from transmitting the contents or storing it in any other Website or in other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. If you are the owner of copyright in any content available on www.IndiaOPD.com ("Website" or "www.IndiaOPD.com") and uploaded without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to QuSys Ventures Private Limited on Viren@QuSys.co.in : a. A statement specifying that you have found specific content on the Website e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which you believe infringes your copyright; b. The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available; c. Description of the content/ work, the copyright - which belongs to you, and which you believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send Viren@QuSys.co.in a link to the same; d. The country in which your copyright applies; e. An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of your original works, etc.); f. Your contact information so that Viren@QuSys.co.in can get in touch with you (e-mail address is preferred); g. Your contact information which Viren@QuSys.co.in can pass on to the submitter of the concerned content, so that he/ she can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (e-mail address is preferred); h. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law; and i. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
2. Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
3. Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of www.IndiaOPD.com at:
www.IndiaOPD.com / QuSys Ventures Private Limited
By E-mail: Viren@QuSys.co.in
Please note that the information provided in this notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
5. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact your legal advisor and/or lawyer.
6. www.IndiaOPD.com should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website, or in connection with the services provided on the Website. All other inquiries directed to www.IndiaOPD.com without sufficient proof will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced in the Website.